Festival pass: 25 €
(at cinemas in Luxembourg City, no presale, no reservation, nominative)
The pass does not guarantee seating (come early!)
Single tickets: 6 €
(at cinemas, no reservation)
Screenings at Ancien Cinéma, Mudam and the Kids shows (Neimënster) are free.
Young people (under 25): 5 €
Kulturpass accepted within the limit of places available.
Balkan party with Džambo Aguševi Orchestra & DJ Tagada [Melusina 5/10]: 15/18 € (presale+with pass/door), 6/8 € (after concert with/without pass)
Bears & beers party [Rocas 6/10]: free entrance
Ciné-concert by Pasimito [Cinémathèque 11/10]: 10/13€ (presale+with pass/door)
Baltic Party with Polifauna & Riga Disco Blitz DJs [Rotondes 13/10]: 12/15 € (presale+with pass/door)
Apero jazz by Laco Déczi & Celula New York [Neimënster 14/10]: free entrance
Closing event with Attentat Fanfare & DJ Grounchoo [Melusina 20/10]: 12/15 € (presale+with pass/door), 5/7 € (after concert with/without pass)
Photography exhibition [Neimënster]: free entrance
Gastronomy evening [Brasserie Wenzel 9/10]
Why buy a festival pass?
- unlimited access to over 100 screenings and 60 different features
- 3 € discount at the Balkan party with Džambo Aguševi Orchestra
- 3 € discount at the Baltic party with Polifauna
- 3 € discount at the Closing event with Attentat Fanfare
- 3 € discount at the ciné-concert by Pasimito
- 1 € from each purchased pass goes directly to the Charity project
...and all this for just 25 €